Town centre forum
Hatfield Town Centre Forum is a Partnership between key stakeholders representing private, public and voluntary sector organisations.
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- Hatfield Town Council
- University of Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire Constabulary
- The Galleria
- Gascoyne Cecil
- Hatfield Town Centre businesses.
The role of the forum is to promote the vitality and viability of the town centre.
- To strengthen retail competitiveness and increase footfall in the town centre.
- To promote the safety and improve the attractiveness and accessibility of the town centre.
- To promote the Hatfield town centre brand and improve Hatfield town centre's reputation.
- To work together in the promotion and marketing of Hatfield town centre, its businesses and markets.
- To engage and communicate with the community.
- To identify funding opportunities.
Should you want to attend the Hatfield Town Centre Forum meetings please email firstname.lastname@example.org.